Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Yosvanis “El Cubano” Valle Executed

Virgina and Texas stand tall with executions of convicted murderers. There is Justice for some tonight.

HUNTSVILLE — In a rambling final statement that alternated between English and Spanish, Yosvanis “El Cubano” Valle apologized Tuesday for the 1999 robbery-murder of Houston drug dealer Jose Junco and assured his family he was ready to die for his crime.

“I am sorry with all my heart,” he said moments before the lethal drugs began to flow. “That's the reality of life. I am sorry. I got to pay for it.”

Turning to face the witness chamber containing members of his family, Valle said, “I love you, be strong. ... Thank you, brother, don't hate nobody. I feel good. I love my family. I love you, Jesus. Be strong, Mama.”

Then, addressing prison warden Charles O'Reilly, he said, “I am ready.”

Valle continued speaking in Spanish, halting only when the deadly drugs were administered at 6:12 p.m. He was pronounced dead nine minutes later.  Chron

4 comments:

  1. Wait a minute.. he was executed for killing a known drug dealer? Hmmm seems like he should have been thanked first. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One down how manu more to go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you play you pay.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members