Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Ditherer in Chief says

"Do as I say not as my administration does".


President Obama has shattered the budget record for first-year presidents -- spending nearly double what his predecessor did when he came into office and far exceeding the first-year tabs for any other U.S. president in history.

Could his predecessor have be that evil President Bush? Talk about Change? That is some radical Change with no Hope.

In fiscal 2009 the federal government spent $3.52 trillion -- $2.8 trillion in 2000 dollars, which sets a benchmark for comparison. That fiscal year covered the last three-and-a-half months of George W. Bush's term and the first eight-and-a-half months of Obama's.  Fox News
I just pass on what I read about this pompous ditherer in chief.

2 comments:

  1. How's that hopey-changey working out for 'ya, leftards?

    Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least by spending all that money we were able to keep unemployment down below 8% like they said, right?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members