Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Tonight


BS O Meter












Tonight the Obama will give somewhere around speech number 122 on his doomed ObamaCare monument to himself.

I have better things to occupy my time rather than waste it on a Marxist turd like Obama.

When and if this monstrosity passes, it will ensure that the over 50 voting block will be quickly reduced with the "Just take another pill since you are old and don't pay income tax. Thus you are burdening society".


I believe this, and he will fail. I believe he will say little or nothing that is not complete bullshit. Why would I want to watch that? He has been lying since his grand imaculation anyway.

I don't have much faith in the morons that voted in this Chicago thug seeing the difference through the lenses of "Hope & Change". The union thugs are going to cut their own throats and that is a good thing in my opinion.

I love seeing the Obama squirm and getting a case of the red ass when he does not get his way or is correctly criticized (big assed ears and all).


I hope the Obama passes into history to take Jimmy Carter's spot as the most inept leader of a free country (that the Obama is also trying desperately to socialize and enslave).

6 comments:

  1. I, for one, am hoping for change. And I'm hoping the change begins tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't change a word.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you Admiral I did not and would not listen to this moron.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched a Sam Elliot western and baked some whole wheat bread. If I am gonna work with gas, might as well make the dough rise instead of my temper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the empty suit!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members