Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Are we going to keep it?

A great American patriot, Benjamin Franklin was asked, upon his emergence from the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia in 1787, what form of government the United States was going to have. Franklin answered succinctly, "A Republic, if you can keep it."


It looks worse every week this Chicago thug is in office.
This list includes all politicians that voted for the stimulus bill.
When the old career politicians think they know better than
the people they represent then it becomes the time to send
them home.

9 comments:

  1. I hope we can keep it. But have my doubts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already given up all hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Term limits. NO LIFETIME BENNIES AT ALL.

    Oh, and in order to restore the republic, I predict a huge demand in the tar and feather sectors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke~ if only...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, get him out however it be. Prove him ineligible, delete all his actions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can only pray it will improve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bottom picture looks like Groucho marx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every single day I find the thought I'm having easier to stomach.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members