Thursday, January 15, 2009

Freeze Tag Meme

I was tagged by the Flyer Girl (aka RT) and Snig's.
RT is trying to break me out of my posting drought.

This meme requires the receiver to talk about themselves.
This will be one very short Meme for me. I like "not" to speak about myself.

Da rules:
  1. Link to the persons who tagged you.
  2. Post the rules on your blog.
  3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
  4. Tag six people with a link.
Six non-important things/idiosyncrasies/perks/bad habits about me:
  • Reclusiveness runs rampant in my family, and I, being the oldest adult male left the family, I must set the example.
  • I am terrible at following directions/laws/good sense.
  • I have never had patience. I pray for it daily.
  • I would love to take a leave of politics (at least for the next four years). That cannot be done unless you live in a cave in Afghanistan, and then again, maybe not even there.
  • I have had 20 years of Marital bliss. It has given me a better sense of humor.
  • I love reading blogs. Once you start reading the blogs that you like, you begin to realize how many truly special people the are out there. Now take that number and multiply it by 9,999,999 and that is the number of freaks and nut-jobs out there leaving you to wonder why God has so much patience.
I’ll tag the following bloggers:
I don't know six bloggers that have not been tagged (See the second thing above) so I will go with ones I know who need something to do and will do justice to this Meme;
  1. H2O
  2. The British Bird

4 comments:

  1. You rebel, you. ;)

    Thanks Admiral. Oh and by the way- if you get some of that patience stuff, would you loan me some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fuck meme. I'll get it done tomorrow darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never read the directions. Does that make me a bad teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  4. RT;
    No. That makes you special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members