PALMETTO, Fla. (AP) - Authorities say five Manatee County Jail inmates were hospitalized after ingesting a poisonous flower that can cause a "recreational high."
Officials say the low-security inmates were clearing overgrowth in Palmetto Wednesday afternoon when they ate a plant called angel's trumpet. The plant can cause elevated blood pressure, increased heart rate, agitation and violent behavior. In some cases, people who ingest the plant can slip into a coma or die. Source.
These guys were in jail for poor judgment anyway.
How did this kind of high work for out you for you boys?