Thursday, October 30, 2008

Gregory Wright Executed

HUNTSVILLE, Texas — Proclaiming his innocence, condemned prisoner Gregory Wright was executed Thursday evening for the fatal stabbing and robbery of a Dallas-area woman who tried to help him when he was homeless.

"There's been a lot of confusion who done this," Wright said from the death chamber gurney.
Then, as he has for years, he declared a fellow homeless man, John Adams, was responsible for the murder of Donna Vick.

"I never sold anything to anyone. My only act or involvement was not telling on him. John Adams was the one that killed Donna Vick. The evidence proves that. ... I was in the bathroom when he attacked. I ran into the bedroom. By the time I came in, when I tried to help her with first aid it was too late."

He said an innocent man was being put to death and said he loved his family. "I'll be waiting on y'all. I am finished talking."

Nine minutes after the lethal drugs began to flow, he was pronounced dead at 6:20 p.m. CDT.  Source.

3 comments:

  1. It amazes me who many innocent people that are in prison.Yeah right. I was a Correctional Officer for ten years. And I know the truth about prisons. I thank God for prisons.I am sorry the death penalty is not faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many have been tried, convicted and gone through the appeal process and still they can find no Judges who think the courts did anything wrong enough for a retrial?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous08:51

    Well, I think Greg is lying just to save his skin to make the victim's families change their mind.

    Well how did he said he was in bathroom - Witnesses said both Adams and Greg were trying to sell the poor woman's belongings and that is proof that both are guilty of murdering her.

    Also DNA are not lying and I believed that!

    So stop protecting these guilty ones! Don't believe thes lying words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members