Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alvin Andrew Kelly Executed

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Alvin Andrew Kelly was executed Tuesday night for the death of a 22-month-old Gregg County boy in 1984. The boy's parents also were killed.

Kelly addressed the victim's family before his execution.

"I offer my sorrow and my heart goes out to y'all," he said. "I know you believe that you're going to have closure tonight, as I stand before God today the true judge. I had nothing to do with the death of your family."

As the lethal dose was being administered he began to sing a song thanking Jesus. He slipped into unconsciousness mid-verse and was pronounced dead at 6:30 p.m.  Source

1 comment:

  1. If what he said is true. He is at peace. But if not he is rotting in hell as he should be.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members