Wednesday, September 17, 2008

William Murray Executed

I hope he rots in hell too. If he was so sorry why did he wait ten years until his appeals ran out? He could have been a volunteer for execution. If he had volunteered he would have shown true remorse for his deed. He did not, so don't believe he was sorry.


HUNTSVILLE — An apologetic William Murray was executed Wednesday for raping and strangling a 93-year-old woman during a burglary of her Dallas-area home more than a decade ago.

"I'm sorry for what I did," he told two nephews of his victim who watched him through a window in the death chamber. "I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. The Lord has forgiven me."

Murray then looked through an adjacent window where his mother and two brothers were among the witnesses and said: "I'll be there waiting for y'all, all right? God Bless."

Eight minutes later at 6:20 p.m., he was pronounced dead.
Source

An 93 year old woman died for 10 dollars and a knife so this loser could trade them for drugs, and he says he is sorry. Give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members