Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tropical Storm Fay Refugee

Today while I was out watching the tropical storm a dragonfly flew into the garage. I did not know where it went and I figured after 7 hours in a tropical storm it was nearly dead. A little later I am helping with dinner when my Wife noticed something on my shoulder. It was that exhausted dragonfly. We scared it off my shoulder and it flew to the ceiling and landed there. It is very pretty and I have never seen one with amber colored wings. 

Click the picture to embiggen.

4 comments:

  1. What did you people do to piss off that poor hurricane?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty one Admiral. Around here, for whatever reason, we call them Snake Doctors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you made it through the storm unscathed. Great picture of the dragonfly. Poor lil thing.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members