Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Wonderful, Fay is going to blow through town.

 How much more of this excitement can I take?  Not much.  Fay did the "unusual" today, she strengthened over the warm, soupy, moist, leech, mosquito and alligator infested swamps of southern Florida.

If I were a hardy adventurer I would be loving this. As a parent, home owner, human being I am not quite sure what to expect.

Supposedly La Casa Del JAXX could withstand a category one hurricane, when it was built. If  age has done to my domicile what it has done to me, I have the stinking suspicion that it will not turn out good. Other than that everything is on course and ready.

The long and short of it is, Fay is being a real Bitch.  If the track holds true then we are in for "The Shit."

I live right under the 3rd H on the predicted track.



Over and out.

4 comments:

  1. Heya Admiral. Hope you got everything covered. It wasn't so bad here, but the weatherman(fricking liar) is saying it's supposed to strengthen. Heading your way too. Good luck and put your chickens away if you got em :P Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez Admiral, that's not looking too great. The least you could do is send us some rain up here in Crunchyville, GA. ;) Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets just hope she doesn't gain in strenght and ends up pouring rain instead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. prayers downrange for you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members