Monday, June 23, 2008

Unbelievably stupid people in Jacksonville

I am sure there are stupid people in your neighborhoods too. I am lucky enough to have this ass-hat live directly behind me.

Who would have thought that the Dracula Clan would curse my existence with these late night mowings (yeah it's not a word)?









Back to the bitching I was doing; as I turned down the bed for some much needed rest at 10:05 PM, there was annoying noise. It was thundering in my sleep deprived ears. It was Drac's weed eater.










Normally I am not the type who just snaps, but before I knew what I was doing, my bedroom window was open and I was yelling (and boy can I get a holler going) "WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU MOWING AT 10:30 FOR?!?!" If I could have gotten the damn window screen off, it would have been a great relief for me to vault over the fence and pour an entire can of whoop ass on Drac's useless ass while beating the shit out of him with his weed eater.






Needless to say the sound suddenly stopped, a child was heard saying "Daddy, who yells late at night like that?" Then the lights went off, it was as quiet as a graveyard back there.


Just the way I like it.

6 comments:

  1. One shot to the weedeater gas tank, one kill.

    Justifiable homicide.

    Now I don't feel so bad being the guy who yells out the back door at the neighbors who let their dog bark incessantly at 10:30 PM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one thing I love about where I live- not much noise at 10:30 p.m. except for crickets and such.

    Equally annoying though, are my "part time" neighbors who come here on the weekends. They're up before dawn- driving their truck to their 4-wheeler, then their 4-wheeler to their tractor, then they bushhog awhile, then back to the 4-wheeler, etc...

    I need to be in the dead middle of 1000 acres where I don't care what the neighbors are doing, let alone know what they're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The funny ending to this was how hard my wife was laughing when I was done yelling.

    She laughed for about ten minutes. Naturally, I saw no humor in it until she explained it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of the time I went outside in my pink fuzzy robe and chewed out my neighbor for mowing at 6:15 in the morning. He wrote me a realy nice note saying he was sorry for waking us up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've dialed 911 at 11:30pm to shut up and drive off the group of guys, apparently in a frat or something, behing the Food Lion I live next to who were yelling and singing and jumping around. I've also gone out and confronted the people in the street sweeper and the mosquito spraying trucks for driving thru veeeery slowly at 1am.

    ReplyDelete
  6. C-4 is my cure for douchbaggery like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members