Monday, June 09, 2008

The Two by Two Meme

I was tagged by Saoirse with the Two by Two Meme.

Two by Two Meme

Two Names You Go By
1. Chuck
2. Daddy

Two things you are wearing right now
1. Hiking shoes
2. Glasses

Two of your favorite things
1. Blogging
2. Swimming

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. My daughter to be alright later on in her life.
2. My wife's 1st book to get published.

Two favorite pets you have or had
1. Fuzzy, My first cat.
2. Sabrina, My last cat.

Two people you hope will fill this out
1. RT
2. Aprilwine

Two things you did last night
1. Tried to catch up on the blogs I read.
2. Took a friend to the airport.

Two things you ate last night
1. Hamburgers.
2. Fritos.

Two people you last talked to
1. My Wife.
2. My Mother.

Two things you are doing tomorrow
1. Spending the day with my daughter.
2. Mowing the yard.

Two of farthest trips taken in the last 5 years
1. Jonesborough TN.
2. Melbourne FL.

Two favorite holidays
1. Fourth of July
2. Memorial May

Two favorite beverages
1. Vanilla Milk Shake
2. Lemonade

6 comments:

  1. I like this meme. I think I'll take it if you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your answers. Thanks for playing. What is your wife's book about?

    Have a great day and hope it is not too hot down there in Florida. It is only in the 50's with rain here today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go where Saoirsedaily2 is! It's 99 here in North Georgia.

    USA's favorite drink (milk shake) is sounding mighty fine right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over a 100 frikkin' degrees today. UGH!

    I will to this for tomorrow, that means tonight will be last night...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would also like to know what your wife's book is about...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members