Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I guess I would live in North Florida then

NORTH LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- One city commission wants to divide Florida into two states: North Florida and South Florida.


This is a novel idea.

The reason? The North Lauderdale City Commission resolution said it's not confident in state leaders when it comes to collecting and spending their own money.


I was unaware anyone was confident how City/State/Federal agencies collect and spend our tax dollars.

The resolution states it would be "in the best interests of the citizens and residents" to divide the state.


This guy is a politician so I can't really believe his "in the best interests of the citizens and residents". I think it would be in his best interest to accumulate more power.

Commissioner Rich Moyle said it was based on frustration with the state Legislature "ignoring the cities in South Florida." But he acknowledged the idea likely won't pass. Story Here.


Dealing with the City/State/Federal agencies is all about frustration. Has this politician ever tried to call his city for information on anything. Press one for English please.

2 comments:

  1. It's the same with California. DMP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously one of his pet projects got whacked...LOL Now he is playing the PR game. Typical politician.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members