Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tag, You got MeMe

Tag You’re It.

Aprilwine tagged me with this one.

I’m supposed to write 5 facts about myself.

ALL true this time.

1. I’m 6ft 3in tall. ("I didn't know that stacked shit that high" R Lee Ermy AKA Sgt Hartman in Full Metal Jacket.)

2. I am a pessimist.

3. I love digital photography.

4. I absolutely do not miss the Indiana weather in the winter even with Glo-Bull warming.

5. I love guns, my 44. Magnum the most.


I don't tag people with MeMes. If you want to have a shot at this one, please do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members