(These are the rules).
2) Share Christmas facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Wrapping or gift bags? Wrap, I can't get a bag to look good enough.
2. Real or artificial tree? Artificial; Lots of live critters on them in Florida. It was 80 degrees here when we would have picked one out.
3. When do you put up the tree? Last week end in November.
4. When do you take the tree down? 1st weekend in January.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A Ready Ranger mobile field pack.
(My Dad hated this thing with a passion and he had to buy one for my brother too.)
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes; But DD wanted the small town display this year.
8. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Soap on a rope.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailed and Done.
10. Favorite Christmas movie? A Wonderful Life
11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? December 15th
12. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Cookies.
13. Clear lights or colored? Clear-White
14. Favorite Christmas song? Upon a Midnight Clear
15. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? Home
16. Can you name all of Santas reindeer? Yes
17. Angel or star on the top of your tree? Angel
18. Open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? Christmas morning.
19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Traffic and bad tempers
20. What do you leave for Santa? Cookies and milk.
21. Least favorite holiday song? Christmas by Cletus T. Judd.
22. Do you decorate your tree with any specific theme or color? No. It is all good.
23. Favorite ornament? DD's Baby Boots.