Thursday, October 11, 2007

12 bags of dope and 115 dollars.

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A 17-year-old is in jail after police said they caught him with bags of marijuana at First Coast High School.

Police said they received a tip that Alton McGriff was selling marijuana to students inside the school. Police said that when officers called him to the office to question him, the evidence literally fell into place.

"As they asked him to stand up so they could frisk him, 12 bags of marijuana fell from his waistband," said Jacksonville Sheriff's Office spokesman Ken Jefferson. "Once they continued to search, they found $115 he had on his person -- clearly out of the ordinary for a high school student carrying $115." [Source]

  • Last time I had $115 on me was never. There was never a time when I was 17 years old I had anymore than 30 bucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members