Monday, September 10, 2007

Depressed / Elated

Usually when walking through Wal-Mart I head strait to the guys clothes and seek out the clearance rack. Today was no exception.

I found the desired spot. I thought I hit the jack-pot because it was loaded with cargo shorts. But something was very wrong now. All the clothes on the racks were size 42, 44, 46 & 48 and marked as $4.50, $5.00 and $7.00. The depressing part comes in when I look on the other rack (not clearance) and see a size 38 (same style shorts) for $14.88.

The depression part is because I am a cheap bastard and when I am just hanging out, I like comfy, loose and cheap cargo shorts. There were none to be found on the clearance rack.

The elation part was losing 26 lbs and 4 inches off the waist line. All my cargo shorts look silly now because they free fall down around my ankles when I do not put on my belt.

Now; I must read all the blogs that I missed due to a busy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. hah.. if you were to eat my cooking you would gain all your weight back, and then some., but do try the sausage rolls as a treat but use regular sausage meat.

    if you can stand it try going to good will.. you can get good shorts, just was them.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members