Saturday, July 07, 2007

Man Faces Felony Battery In Soda-Can Attack

This dipshit is



now a felon,

For throwing a soda can at this guy who was
just minding his own business walking down the street.



Victim May Suffer Permanent Eye Damage
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Police said a soda can be just as deadly as a gun or a knife when it's used as a weapon, which a 27-year-old man is accused of doing Thursday evening in Atlantic Beach. Mike Tyburcky said has walking down Atlantic Boulevard headed for work when he felt something heavy hit him."I just kind of spun around and just kind of sat on the ground for a little bit," Tyburcky said. "I was just trying to figure out exactly what happened and saw the soda can sitting next to me and figured that must have been it." (Source.)



(XRAN THE FLESHRENDER Homage from The MoxArgon Group .)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Where are the Photo credits?

I find most the images uncredited on random sites, but I will add credits if someone lets me know who the has the rights to the image.

Boarding Party Members